Arctoris CV Suggestions
- cration date: 2022-03-14
- tags: #recruitment #career #curriculum
- url: https://www.arctoris.com/careers/
- related notes: How to present yourself in a CV
Arctoris is a collaborative community so being a team-player is a must, but we want to understand your individual ambitions and ways of working. Experience, qualifications and skills are only part of the selection process. Getting to know you as a person and how you can make a positive impact on our mission is equally important.
When applying please:
- Use the job description to highlight your relevant skills, experience or capabilities.
- Tell us specifics. What have you been involved in? What have you achieved? What are you most proud of? How many people did you work with or manage? What was the scope of your role or project? Where has your work had the most impact?
- Recent graduates and students working towards completing degrees are encouraged to include college/ university coursework or projects that establish your qualifications.
- Brief is best. Use your resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications.
- Tell us if we need to make an accommodation during the recruitment process, in which case please let us know, and we will work with you to facilitate your needs.
- Use this link to apply for a role as we are unable to accept email applications.
We have a three-step process:
Resume review: Our application questions and job descriptions are designed to help us identify the best candidates. Typically, we contact the most qualified candidates for an interview within 2 to 4 weeks. If you are selected for an interview, we will be in touch. Please check your inbox to ensure that emails from Arctoris and/ or Personio are not being directed to your spam folder.
Interview format: The interview will allow you to meet members of our hiring team and learn more about Arctoris as we get to know you better. Our hiring team will contact you (either by email or by phone) to communicate the specifics of your interview(s). Details will include the interview format and how to find us if you are visiting of one of our sites. We typically hold 2 or consecutive 3 interviews which may include:
- Preliminary phone or Google Meet interview: For many positions, we will first contact you by phone or video call to gauge your interest and get a better sense of your qualifications and experience. If your preliminary screening goes well, we typically invite you to an in-person interview or a further video interview with other Arctorians.
- On-campus interviews: Our hiring team may visit college and university campuses to attract talent for internships, apprenticeships and permanent positions.
- Technical interviews: Our interviews are typically held on site and are competency-based with a blend of technical and value-based questions to help assess your suitability for the role. We are interested to know how you approach problems and arrive at solutions.
- Collaboration and leadership interviews: We seek to understand your ability to work in teams and across disciplines. We typically ask questions to enable us to understand how you approach different scenarios.
- Assessments: For some positions, typically for a role in our discovery team, an assessment may be required. This may include a technical and/ or analytical assessment, depending on the role and location.
The offer: A member of the hiring team will review and confirm the hiring decision, and if successful a formal offer will be extended. Timing of offers and next steps will vary by position and location, however we endeavour to respond within 7 days of the final interview. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion a member of the People team will always be available to provide feedback.
These are the other notes that link to this one.