My Corner of the Internet
My corner on the Internet
This website can be navigated only by following links. There are no "latest articles", nor algorithmically generated suggestions. Some of these links may be the starting point of exploration into my thinking.
- I am very interested in understanding extracellular vesicles, especially from the perspective of building solutions for researchers within my company Dispertech.
- Some people call this website a digital garden, and I have reflected about them, but may need to do it more deeply.
- Perhaps a list of things I've done is interesting, or learn about me.
More elaborated writing
- essays/Words in books are like the DNA that describes our ancient history
- How to write a programming book
- Notes on How to Take Smart Notes by Sönke Ahrens
- After a Failure Revert to the Last Known Working State
- Choosing between Zetllr and Obsidian
- Personal data collection, what is it and where it starts
- Notes on Working in Public by Nadia Eghbal
- Simple explanation of an optimization algorithm
Mi rincón en Internet
Este sitio web puede ser navegado sólo siguiendo links. No hay "últimos artículos", ni sugerencias generadas algorítmicamente. Esta es una lista de artículos que he escrito que pueden disparar alguna curiosidad:
- La Inevitabilidad de Envejecer
- Ciencia Ciudadana
- Ella La Cazadora
- Cuantificar lo que no Sabemos
- Las palabras en los libros son como el ADN que cuenta una historia antigua
Talk to me
If you are a scientist interested about entrepreneurship, you can Talk to Me. I am making myself available on Friday afternoon to have 1-on-1 chats. If you want to chat about technolgy transfer, setting your own company, what it takes and how the road looks like, you are more than welcome to contact me.
Work in Progress
These are some of the things I am working on now, feel free to comment to expand my knowledge:
These are the other notes that link to this one.