Arctoris Lab Automation
- cration date: 2022-03-14
- tags: #scipreneurs #podcast #drug-discovery
- url: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/tomorrowscale-podcast/id1472883653?i=1000523714277
- related notes: resonance calendar/Arctoris CV Suggestions
There are two interesting moments in the podcast:
- (About CRO) You can only hope you get a good scientist in the same building with the same equipment. The accumulation of human variability and human error really impacts reproducibility. [...] It really slows down the drug discovery process.
- Lab automation could replace workers, but in the case of drug discovery it seems there are simply not enough workers to do the jobs required. The robots of Arctoris are quite dumb, they can only do what they are programmed to do. The requirement for human input will always be there. Similar to how machine learning and artificial intelligence require continuous human input to work.
These are the other notes that link to this one.
Nothing links here, how did you reach this page then?
Share your thoughts on this note