Effectuation theory for entrepreneurs
Effectuation theory is the brain child of Saras D. Sarasvathy[@sarasvathy2001Causation and Effectuation: Toward a Theoretical Shift from Economic Inevitability to Entrepreneurial Contingency] and essentially aims at developing a framework to understanding how entrepreneurs think and act. It is comprised on several stages of realization/actuation/effectuation:
- Effectual bird in the hand: Means
- literature/202106010813 Affordable loss for entrepreneurs: Focus in downside
- Crazy quilt around a product: Co-creation partnership
- Entrepreneurial lemonade: Leverage contingencies
- Piloting a new venture: Control vs prediction
These are the other notes that link to this one.