Flow Cytometry may be one of the most widely used tools in research and in hospitals. It's core advantage is the high-throughput, and the ability to perform cell-sorting. For smaller particles, however, flow cytometry lacks resolution.
- literature/202111291138 power of flow cytometry
- literature/202111291204 limitations flow cytometry
- literature/202111291145 applications of flow cytometry
- EV labeling methods and cautions learned from flow cytometric analysis of single EVs by Xiaomei Yan
- Effects of swarm of particles in flow cytometers
For the etymology of the word, check: Cytometry
These are the other notes that link to this one.